Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 26th. During the last seven days, Mithril has traded 13.9% higher against the US dollar. Mithril has a total market cap of $114.49 million and approximately $15.07 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mithril token can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00004548 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Gate.io, FCoin and Ethfinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00052382 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00028420 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014016 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006946 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009487 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- NPER (NPER) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000118 BTC.
MITH uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 387,392,092 tokens. The official message board for Mithril is medium.com/mithriltoken. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mithril is mith.io.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, FCoin, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Bithumb, Ethfinex, OKEx, DigiFinex, CoinExchange, LBank and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mithril using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.