A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Nicolet Bankshares (NASDAQ: NCBS):
- 9/26/2018 – Nicolet Bankshares was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 9/24/2018 – Nicolet Bankshares was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/19/2018 – Nicolet Bankshares was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Nicolet Bankshares Inc. is a bank holding company for Nicolet National Bank. The company provides commercial and retail banking services for businesses and individuals primarily in northeast and central Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan. Nicolet Bankshares Inc. is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin. “
- 9/11/2018 – Nicolet Bankshares was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/29/2018 – Nicolet Bankshares was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/6/2018 – Nicolet Bankshares had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Hovde Group. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of NASDAQ:NCBS traded down $0.41 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $53.73. 14,700 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 18,813. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a quick ratio of 0.91 and a current ratio of 0.92. Nicolet Bankshares Inc has a 12-month low of $51.22 and a 12-month high of $61.98. The stock has a market capitalization of $521.80 million, a P/E ratio of 15.71, a PEG ratio of 1.95 and a beta of 0.88.
Nicolet Bankshares (NASDAQ:NCBS) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, July 17th. The bank reported $0.98 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.87 by $0.11. The business had revenue of $36.04 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $34.70 million. Nicolet Bankshares had a return on equity of 10.62% and a net margin of 24.13%. analysts predict that Nicolet Bankshares Inc will post 3.97 earnings per share for the current year.
In other Nicolet Bankshares news, Director Thomas L. Herlache sold 870 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of $55.06, for a total value of $47,902.20. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. 16.40% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in NCBS. Citigroup Inc. boosted its holdings in Nicolet Bankshares by 103.5% in the 1st quarter. Citigroup Inc. now owns 2,585 shares of the bank’s stock worth $143,000 after acquiring an additional 1,315 shares during the period. Citadel Advisors LLC purchased a new position in Nicolet Bankshares in the 1st quarter worth approximately $208,000. US Bancorp DE boosted its holdings in Nicolet Bankshares by 1,294.9% in the 1st quarter. US Bancorp DE now owns 4,338 shares of the bank’s stock worth $239,000 after acquiring an additional 4,027 shares during the period. GSA Capital Partners LLP purchased a new position in Nicolet Bankshares in the 1st quarter worth approximately $452,000. Finally, Bessemer Group Inc. raised its position in shares of Nicolet Bankshares by 145.5% in the 2nd quarter. Bessemer Group Inc. now owns 10,800 shares of the bank’s stock valued at $595,000 after purchasing an additional 6,400 shares in the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 32.55% of the company’s stock.
Nicolet Bankshares, Inc operates as the holding company for Nicolet National Bank that provides commercial and retail banking services for businesses and individuals. The company accepts checking, savings, and money market accounts; various certificates of deposit; and individual retirement accounts.
Further Reading: Diversification
Receive News & Ratings for Nicolet Bankshares Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nicolet Bankshares Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.