Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded up 36.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 26th. In the last week, Niobium Coin has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Niobium Coin has a market cap of $3.47 million and approximately $2,097.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Niobium Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0724 or 0.00001115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, YoBit and Bleutrade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015393 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.07 or 0.00278442 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00150649 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010142 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $446.65 or 0.06881543 BTC.
About Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,925,507 tokens. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Niobium Coin’s official website is niobiumcoin.io.
Niobium Coin Token Trading
Niobium Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Niobium Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Niobium Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.