OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 27th. OneLedger has a total market capitalization of $3.07 million and $1.20 million worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, OneLedger has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar. One OneLedger token can currently be bought for $0.0077 or 0.00000115 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, CoinEx, Kucoin and Bilaxy.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003891 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014971 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.01 or 0.00284539 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00149978 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010272 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $471.83 or 0.07062927 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
OneLedger’s genesis date was June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 400,743,631 tokens. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The official message board for OneLedger is medium.com/@OneLedger. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, LATOKEN, UEX, Bilaxy, CoinEx and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OneLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.