A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for JD Sports Fashion (LON: JD):
- 9/26/2018 – JD Sports Fashion had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 9/12/2018 – JD Sports Fashion had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 510 ($6.64) to GBX 570 ($7.42). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/11/2018 – JD Sports Fashion had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 9/11/2018 – JD Sports Fashion had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 8/24/2018 – JD Sports Fashion had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
Shares of JD opened at GBX 467 ($6.08) on Thursday. JD Sports Fashion PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 300.20 ($3.91) and a 52 week high of GBX 462 ($6.02).
The company also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, January 4th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 29th will be given a dividend of GBX 0.27 ($0.00) per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 29th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.05%.
JD Sports Fashion Plc engages in the retail of branded sports fashionwear, and outdoor clothing and equipment. It operates through Sports Fashion and Outdoor segments. The company retails sports and fashion clothing, footwear, and sports and leisure goods, as well as distributes sports clothing and accessories, footwear and apparel, and rugby clothing and accessories.
Recommended Story: What are the Different Types of Leveraged Buyouts?
Receive News & Ratings for JD Sports Fashion PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JD Sports Fashion PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.