SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 27th. SureRemit has a total market cap of $5.47 million and approximately $1,889.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SureRemit token can now be bought for $0.0109 or 0.00000169 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. In the last week, SureRemit has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008104 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015415 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00277868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00151082 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010123 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $445.80 or 0.06870066 BTC.
SureRemit was first traded on January 18th, 2018. SureRemit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for SureRemit is /r/sureremit. SureRemit’s official Twitter account is @sureremit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SureRemit is sureremit.co. The official message board for SureRemit is medium.com/sureremit.
Buying and Selling SureRemit
SureRemit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SureRemit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SureRemit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SureRemit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SureRemit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.