TerraNova (CURRENCY:TER) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. TerraNova has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $118,676.00 worth of TerraNova was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TerraNova coin can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00004199 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia. In the last week, TerraNova has traded down 25.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007152 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00028726 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.15 or 0.00263997 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000276 BTC.
TerraNova (TER) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 26th, 2017. TerraNova’s total supply is 1,058,739 coins. The official website for TerraNova is terranovacoin.wixsite.com/terranova-ter. TerraNova’s official Twitter account is @TerraNovaCoin.
TerraNova Coin Trading
TerraNova can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraNova directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraNova should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TerraNova using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TerraNova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraNova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.