Version (CURRENCY:V) traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. Version has a market cap of $169,749.00 and $326.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Version coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, Version has traded 49.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00086418 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009332 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000314 BTC.
Version Coin Trading
Version can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Version should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Version using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.