ZEST (CURRENCY:ZEST) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 27th. ZEST has a market capitalization of $1.07 million and approximately $21,828.00 worth of ZEST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZEST has traded down 27.4% against the U.S. dollar. One ZEST coin can now be bought for approximately $0.50 or 0.00007628 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded 34.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000133 BTC.
ZEST (ZEST) is a coin. ZEST’s total supply is 2,219,391 coins and its circulating supply is 2,148,626 coins. ZEST’s official Twitter account is @zestcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZEST’s official website is www.zestcoin.io.
ZEST Coin Trading
ZEST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZEST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZEST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZEST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.