Zilbercoin (CURRENCY:ZBC) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 26th. Zilbercoin has a total market capitalization of $208,251.00 and $0.00 worth of Zilbercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zilbercoin has traded flat against the dollar. One Zilbercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007152 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00028726 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.14 or 0.00263997 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000280 BTC.
Zilbercoin Coin Profile
Zilbercoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2017. Zilbercoin’s total supply is 9,195,877 coins and its circulating supply is 8,750,209 coins. Zilbercoin’s official Twitter account is @zilbercoin_zbc. Zilbercoin’s official website is zilbercoin.de.
Buying and Selling Zilbercoin
Zilbercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilbercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilbercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilbercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilbercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilbercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.