Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 5.4% lower against the dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for $2.83 or 0.00042217 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, Exrates and Nanex. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $58.09 million and $128,996.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.94 or 0.02117339 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.52 or 0.00395544 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00246836 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00019459 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00060891 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002985 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 44% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Bitcoin Private (CRYPTO:BTCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 20,524,490 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Exrates, TradeOgre, Nanex, TOPBTC, Trade Satoshi and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.