Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 27th. During the last week, Fusion has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar. Fusion has a market capitalization of $27.87 million and $1.44 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fusion token can now be bought for about $0.94 or 0.00014011 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Hotbit, Bibox and Liquid.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00064524 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00088080 BTC.
Fusion is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,684,331 tokens. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fusion’s official website is fusion.org. The official message board for Fusion is medium.com/@fusionprotocol.
Buying and Selling Fusion
Fusion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Liquid, Ethfinex, Bibox, Fatbtc and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fusion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.