Honey (CURRENCY:HONEY) traded down 8.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. Honey has a total market capitalization of $16,641.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of Honey was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Honey has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar. One Honey coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0365 or 0.00000545 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $193.18 or 0.02886728 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.77 or 0.00579319 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00028654 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015053 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00023907 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014579 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00017929 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009418 BTC.
Honey Coin Profile
HONEY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Blake2S hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 11th, 2017. Honey’s total supply is 455,955 coins. Honey’s official Twitter account is @thehoneydev. The official website for Honey is honeycoin.info.
Honey Coin Trading
Honey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Honey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Honey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Honey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Honey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Honey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.