Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. Over the last week, Zetacoin has traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Zetacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Novaexchange, CoinEgg and Cryptopia. Zetacoin has a market cap of $453,176.00 and approximately $45,251.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,702.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $565.46 or 0.08447213 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014360 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00017497 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.60 or 0.01232757 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00050423 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004863 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000337 BTC.
ZET is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 24th, 2013. Zetacoin’s total supply is 168,686,860 coins. Zetacoin’s official Twitter account is @zetacoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zetacoin’s official website is www.zetac.org. The Reddit community for Zetacoin is /r/Zetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Novaexchange, CoinEgg and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.