BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded down 29.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 11th. BuzzCoin has a market capitalization of $920,134.00 and $22.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BuzzCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Crex24 and YoBit. Over the last seven days, BuzzCoin has traded down 21.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
BuzzCoin (BUZZ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,962,505,822 coins. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BuzzCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BuzzCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BuzzCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.