Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 14% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 11th. During the last seven days, Cindicator has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. One Cindicator token can now be bought for about $0.0192 or 0.00000308 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Ethfinex, Mercatox and ABCC. Cindicator has a total market capitalization of $27.81 million and $680,422.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006539 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015941 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153141 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00258595 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $626.77 or 0.10036566 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010533 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cindicator’s launch date was August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,445,976,590 tokens. Cindicator’s official website is cindicator.com. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cindicator
Cindicator can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, Ethfinex, GOPAX, ABCC and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.