Quatloo (CURRENCY:QTL) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 11th. Quatloo has a total market cap of $77,021.00 and $96.00 worth of Quatloo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quatloo coin can currently be bought for about $0.0100 or 0.00000159 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Quatloo has traded 13.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.87 or 0.00842422 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002855 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00023146 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011155 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003458 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001445 BTC.
Quatloo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 27th, 2014. Quatloo’s total supply is 7,718,883 coins. Quatloo’s official Twitter account is @quatloocoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quatloo is quatloos.org.
Quatloo Coin Trading
Quatloo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quatloo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quatloo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quatloo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quatloo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quatloo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.