aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. aelf has a market capitalization of $83.98 million and approximately $3.93 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last day. One aelf token can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00005154 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bancor Network, CoinTiger and Bithumb. In the last week, aelf has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007166 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003702 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00151432 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00255625 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013819 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $646.51 or 0.09918568 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
aelf Token Profile
aelf’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 280,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. aelf’s official message board is medium.com/@aelfblockchain. aelf’s official website is aelf.io. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bithumb, DDEX, ABCC, GOPAX, Allbit, AirSwap, Binance, Ethfinex, IDEX, BCEX, Bibox, Kucoin, Kyber Network, OKEx, BigONE, Tokenomy, Huobi, CoinTiger, Bancor Network, Hotbit and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy aelf using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.