OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 16th. One OneLedger token can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000115 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEx, Bilaxy, LATOKEN and UEX. Over the last week, OneLedger has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. OneLedger has a total market capitalization of $3.04 million and approximately $696,939.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007117 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014838 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00151815 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00252363 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014687 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $693.25 or 0.10566170 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
OneLedger Token Profile
OneLedger launched on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 400,743,631 tokens. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, Kucoin, Bilaxy, CoinEx, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.