Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 17th. During the last week, Pillar has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar. One Pillar token can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001631 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bancor Network and IDEX. Pillar has a total market cap of $27.58 million and $17,115.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007176 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00151667 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00254757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013938 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $643.56 or 0.09872081 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pillar launched on June 26th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pillar’s official website is pillarproject.io.
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.