CanYaCoin (CURRENCY:CAN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. In the last week, CanYaCoin has traded up 12.4% against the dollar. One CanYaCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0507 or 0.00000785 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Lykke Exchange, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. CanYaCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.28 million and approximately $65,019.00 worth of CanYaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007079 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003802 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00150853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00257462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $677.21 or 0.10489959 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014072 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CanYaCoin Token Profile
CanYaCoin was first traded on November 15th, 2017. CanYaCoin’s total supply is 95,827,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,070,059 tokens. CanYaCoin’s official message board is blog.canya.com.au. The Reddit community for CanYaCoin is /r/CanYaCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CanYaCoin’s official website is canya.io. CanYaCoin’s official Twitter account is @canya_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CanYaCoin Token Trading
CanYaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Kucoin, COSS, Gatecoin, Cryptopia, IDAX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CanYaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CanYaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CanYaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CanYaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CanYaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.