Bankex (CURRENCY:BKX) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Bankex token can now be bought for $0.0885 or 0.00001376 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bittrex, IDEX and CoinBene. During the last week, Bankex has traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. Bankex has a total market capitalization of $8.11 million and $750,238.00 worth of Bankex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00148682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10235835 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bankex’s launch date was July 11th, 2017. Bankex’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 91,695,685 tokens. The Reddit community for Bankex is /r/bankex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bankex’s official Twitter account is @BankExProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bankex’s official message board is blog.bankex.org. Bankex’s official website is bankex.com/en.
Bankex Token Trading
Bankex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDEX, Bittrex, OKEx, CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bankex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bankex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bankex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bankex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bankex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.