FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. FirstCoin has a market capitalization of $185,593.00 and approximately $90.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FirstCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, FirstCoin has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006154 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00023345 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.47 or 0.00304997 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001232 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00001484 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
FirstCoin Coin Profile
FRST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. FirstCoin’s official website is firstcoinproject.com. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FirstCoin
FirstCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.