GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. GET Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.13 million and $1,386.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GET Protocol has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One GET Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00005674 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, DDEX and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007953 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015532 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00149182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00250941 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.00 or 0.10298203 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011219 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
GET Protocol Profile
GET Protocol’s genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. GET Protocol’s total supply is 33,368,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 tokens. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here. GET Protocol’s official message board is blog.guts.tickets. GET Protocol’s official website is guts.tickets.
Buying and Selling GET Protocol
GET Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GET Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.