GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. GoldCoin has a market cap of $1.12 million and $3,399.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GoldCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0270 or 0.00000422 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00026002 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
GoldCoin Coin Profile
GoldCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,393,048 coins. The official website for GoldCoin is www.goldcoin.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.