Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Matchpool token can currently be bought for $0.0518 or 0.00000805 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Bittrex, Liqui and Upbit. Matchpool has a total market cap of $3.89 million and approximately $101,196.00 worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Matchpool has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149232 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.48 or 0.10229503 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011277 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Matchpool’s launch date was January 14th, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. Matchpool’s official website is matchpool.co. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here. Matchpool’s official message board is community.matchpool.com.
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Bittrex and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.