MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $5.10 million and $13,046.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0358 or 0.00000559 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Bittrex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020388 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 357.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00031160 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027496 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003838 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00001116 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
MonetaryUnit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 142,544,942 coins. The official website for MonetaryUnit is www.monetaryunit.org. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.