Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. During the last week, Monkey Project has traded up 7.7% against the dollar. One Monkey Project coin can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00002919 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Monkey Project has a total market cap of $718,530.00 and $2,035.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011082 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 35.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Monkey Project Profile
Monkey Project (CRYPTO:MONK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 20th, 2017. Monkey Project’s total supply is 3,821,956 coins. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_. The official website for Monkey Project is www.monkey.vision.
Buying and Selling Monkey Project
Monkey Project can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monkey Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monkey Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.