Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Mysterium has traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar. Mysterium has a total market cap of $2.37 million and $355.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mysterium token can now be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001566 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Liqui.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007911 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004032 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00148781 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00249806 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.32 or 0.10248544 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011175 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mysterium was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,509,302 tokens. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. Mysterium’s official message board is medium.com/mysterium-network. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mysterium’s official website is mysterium.network.
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.