Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded up 13.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Piggycoin has a total market capitalization of $252,736.00 and $35.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Piggycoin has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar. One Piggycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 218.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Piggycoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 491,103,073 coins. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Piggycoin is piggy-coin.com.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Piggycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.