Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Bitdeal has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. Bitdeal has a total market capitalization of $157,943.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitdeal coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.29 or 0.00813980 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004107 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020537 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003629 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008663 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001715 BTC.
BDL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2017. Bitdeal’s total supply is 219,596,262 coins and its circulating supply is 175,583,793 coins. Bitdeal’s official Twitter account is @bitdealuk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitdeal is bitdeal.co.in.
Buying and Selling Bitdeal
Bitdeal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitdeal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitdeal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitdeal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.