Dinerocoin (CURRENCY:DIN) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 10th. Dinerocoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $504.00 worth of Dinerocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dinerocoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. Over the last seven days, Dinerocoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013611 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003273 BTC.
Dinerocoin Coin Profile
DIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Dinerocoin’s total supply is 7,836,616 coins. The Reddit community for Dinerocoin is /r/Dinerocoin. Dinerocoin’s official website is dinerocoin.org. The official message board for Dinerocoin is dinerocoin.org/blog. Dinerocoin’s official Twitter account is @DineroCrypto.
Buying and Selling Dinerocoin
Dinerocoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinerocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinerocoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dinerocoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinerocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinerocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.