Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 35.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 19th. One Zero coin can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00003659 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Cryptopia. Zero has a total market capitalization of $817,045.00 and $15,988.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zero has traded down 46.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.90 or 0.02045530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.97 or 0.00526445 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00189417 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00033792 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00011119 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00030139 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Zero (CRYPTO:ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 4,536,213 coins and its circulating supply is 4,519,651 coins. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@zerocurrency. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.