Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 29% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 26th. One Bitcloud coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000179 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Bitcloud has a total market cap of $178,349.00 and approximately $99.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Bitcloud is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 26,805,930 coins. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.