Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded up 15.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One Crown coin can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00003794 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Braziliex, C-CEX and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Crown has traded down 28% against the US dollar. Crown has a total market capitalization of $3.06 million and $37,191.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,863.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $183.52 or 0.04753402 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008745 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $60.23 or 0.01560013 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00057891 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009495 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 63.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000552 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
Crown is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 20,861,718 coins. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crown’s official website is crown.tech. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, Braziliex, YoBit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.