Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded down 18.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 26th. One Desire coin can currently be bought for $0.0064 or 0.00000168 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CoinExchange. Desire has a market cap of $36,763.00 and approximately $7,657.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Desire has traded down 5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,828.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.80 or 0.02878540 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $183.29 or 0.04805189 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $30.00 or 0.00786567 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.53 or 0.01455912 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00117883 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.39 or 0.01766863 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.63 or 0.00462192 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
DSR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 6,324,533 coins and its circulating supply is 5,724,533 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.