GambleCoin (CURRENCY:GMCN) traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 26th. One GambleCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0046 or 0.00000125 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, GambleCoin has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. GambleCoin has a total market capitalization of $29,882.00 and approximately $54.00 worth of GambleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GambleCoin (GMCN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 4th, 2018. GambleCoin’s total supply is 7,165,954 coins and its circulating supply is 6,450,454 coins. GambleCoin’s official Twitter account is @GMCN_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. GambleCoin’s official website is gamblecoin.fun. The Reddit community for GambleCoin is /r/GambleCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GambleCoin
GambleCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GambleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GambleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GambleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GambleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GambleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.