Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 26th. During the last week, Hush has traded down 34.6% against the US dollar. Hush has a market capitalization of $336,565.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hush coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0640 or 0.00001720 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.42 or 0.01751826 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.62 or 0.00471799 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00159349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00038978 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010126 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00034232 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003999 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,257,613 coins. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official website is myhush.org.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.