INS Ecosystem (CURRENCY:INS) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 26th. In the last seven days, INS Ecosystem has traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. INS Ecosystem has a total market capitalization of $16.68 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of INS Ecosystem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One INS Ecosystem token can currently be bought for $0.55 or 0.00008538 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Binance, Kucoin and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009405 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003828 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $104.21 or 0.02726572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00025655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00128035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00190109 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $321.94 or 0.08423612 BTC.
INS Ecosystem Token Profile
INS Ecosystem’s genesis date was December 4th, 2017. INS Ecosystem’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,300,918 tokens. The official message board for INS Ecosystem is blog.ins.world. The Reddit community for INS Ecosystem is /r/ins_ecosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. INS Ecosystem’s official Twitter account is @ins_ecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. INS Ecosystem’s official website is ins.world.
INS Ecosystem Token Trading
INS Ecosystem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Liqui, OKEx, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as INS Ecosystem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade INS Ecosystem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase INS Ecosystem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for INS Ecosystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INS Ecosystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.