Karma (CURRENCY:KRM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 26th. One Karma token can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including OTCBTC and BigONE. Karma has a total market capitalization of $2.11 million and approximately $46,361.00 worth of Karma was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Karma has traded down 16.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006638 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027763 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Karma Token Profile
KRM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2014. Karma’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,782,809,241 tokens. The official website for Karma is www.karmaapp.io. The official message board for Karma is medium.com/@hello_11092. The Reddit community for Karma is /r/KARMAEOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Karma’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Karma
Karma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Karma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.