MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 26th. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.92 or 0.00024228 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Exmo and CoinExchange. Over the last week, MinexCoin has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.20 million and $19,771.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009406 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003802 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $106.83 or 0.02821524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00025843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007088 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00128809 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00189815 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000115 BTC.
MinexCoin Coin Profile
MinexCoin is a coin. Its launch date was March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 6,079,050 coins and its circulating supply is 4,583,351 coins. The official website for MinexCoin is minexcoin.com. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.