Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 26th. During the last seven days, Mithril has traded 48% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mithril token can currently be bought for $0.0929 or 0.00002509 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, ZB.COM, OKEx and LBank. Mithril has a total market cap of $37.02 million and $6.97 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00020508 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00037043 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00001540 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009496 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005654 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006250 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00002319 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000100 BTC.
MITH uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 398,362,726 tokens. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mithril is mith.io. The official message board for Mithril is medium.com/mithriltoken. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LBank, DigiFinex, BitForex, Bithumb, OKEx, ZB.COM, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, HitBTC and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.