Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 26th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for $0.67 or 0.00017402 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded 31.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $9,709.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.38 or 0.01440982 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00014959 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006381 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00001698 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.