Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. Over the last seven days, Monster Byte has traded down 22.9% against the dollar. Monster Byte has a total market cap of $522,470.00 and $0.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monster Byte token can now be bought for $0.0311 or 0.00000699 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009461 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003809 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00025635 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00128790 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00189314 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $301.75 or 0.07906006 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009298 BTC.
Monster Byte Token Profile
Monster Byte launched on July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. The official website for Monster Byte is monsterbyte.io. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Monster Byte Token Trading
Monster Byte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monster Byte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monster Byte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monster Byte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.