Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of NV5 Global (NASDAQ: NVEE) in the last few weeks:
- 11/26/2018 – NV5 Global was given a new $110.00 price target on by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/13/2018 – NV5 Global was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/13/2018 – NV5 Global is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They set a “hold” rating and a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/5/2018 – NV5 Global was given a new $110.00 price target on by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “We increase our 4Q18 EPS to $0.77 (from $0.75), 2019 EPS to $3.06 (from $3.04) and 2020 EPS to $4.07 (from $4.06) after NVEE reported 3Q18 results. 3Q18 EPS of $0.62 was slightly below our $0.64 forecast due to lower revenue than we expected from temporary delays in building work. NVEE mentioned on the earnings conference call that power delivery” work had high double-digit organic growth, which we believe supports our view that NVEE can accelerate organic growth in 2019. We maintain our $110 price target based on 27x our 2020 GAAP EPS estimate of $4.07.””
- 10/30/2018 – NV5 Global is now covered by analysts at Maxim Group. They set a “buy” rating and a $110.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2018 – NV5 Global was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/4/2018 – NV5 Global was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/27/2018 – NV5 Global was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ:NVEE traded up $1.74 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $69.14. The company had a trading volume of 3,237 shares, compared to its average volume of 96,142. NV5 Global Inc has a 12 month low of $40.01 and a 12 month high of $96.70. The company has a quick ratio of 3.45, a current ratio of 3.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06. The firm has a market capitalization of $841.03 million, a P/E ratio of 29.05, a P/E/G ratio of 0.94 and a beta of 1.46.
NV5 Global (NASDAQ:NVEE) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 8th. The business services provider reported $0.82 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.84 by ($0.02). The business had revenue of $104.19 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $104.50 million. NV5 Global had a return on equity of 15.59% and a net margin of 7.74%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 14.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.75 EPS. As a group, equities research analysts expect that NV5 Global Inc will post 3.32 earnings per share for the current year.
In other NV5 Global news, CEO Dickerson Wright sold 1,145 shares of NV5 Global stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, October 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $83.50, for a total value of $95,607.50. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this link. Also, COO Alexander A. Hockman sold 10,000 shares of NV5 Global stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $72.94, for a total value of $729,400.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 246,783 shares in the company, valued at approximately $18,000,352.02. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Company insiders own 25.07% of the company’s stock.
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in NVEE. Millennium Management LLC raised its stake in shares of NV5 Global by 117.6% in the 1st quarter. Millennium Management LLC now owns 34,224 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $1,908,000 after purchasing an additional 18,493 shares during the period. Sheets Smith Wealth Management acquired a new stake in shares of NV5 Global in the second quarter valued at about $390,000. Eqis Capital Management Inc. increased its position in shares of NV5 Global by 20.4% in the second quarter. Eqis Capital Management Inc. now owns 7,232 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $501,000 after acquiring an additional 1,226 shares during the last quarter. Taylor Wealth Management Partners acquired a new stake in shares of NV5 Global in the second quarter valued at about $2,778,000. Finally, Advisory Services Network LLC increased its position in shares of NV5 Global by 2,003.7% in the second quarter. Advisory Services Network LLC now owns 2,251 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $170,000 after acquiring an additional 2,144 shares during the last quarter. 57.32% of the stock is currently owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
NV5 Global, Inc provides professional and technical engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, real estate, and environmental markets in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Infrastructure; and Building, Technology & Sciences.
Further Reading: Reverse Stock Split
Receive News & Ratings for NV5 Global Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NV5 Global Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.