Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded down 26.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. Piggycoin has a total market capitalization of $132,132.00 and $9.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Piggycoin has traded 19.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Piggycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00013222 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 290.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 78.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000216 BTC.
Piggycoin Coin Profile
Piggycoin (CRYPTO:PIGGY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 491,141,170 coins. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Piggycoin is piggy-coin.com.
Buying and Selling Piggycoin
Piggycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Piggycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Piggycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.