PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 26th. During the last seven days, PotCoin has traded down 22.6% against the U.S. dollar. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.30 million and $3,191.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0104 or 0.00000274 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,802.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $109.20 or 0.02876603 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $181.35 or 0.04777255 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.01 or 0.00790527 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.71 or 0.01414945 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00115412 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.95 or 0.01737260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.75 or 0.00467505 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
PotCoin (POT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 221,148,847 coins. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com.
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, Poloniex, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.