Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded up 13.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. Over the last week, Pura has traded 18.8% lower against the US dollar. One Pura coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0119 or 0.00000312 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Pura has a total market cap of $2.08 million and approximately $1,564.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00014605 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
PURA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 181,704,937 coins and its circulating supply is 174,922,443 coins. The official website for Pura is mypura.io. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pura Coin Trading
Pura can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pura should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pura using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.