Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 26th. Over the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded 29.9% lower against the dollar. One Ratecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $73,695.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00002014 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 60.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Ratecoin Coin Profile
Ratecoin (XRA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum.
Ratecoin Coin Trading
Ratecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.