StarCoin (CURRENCY:KST) traded 26.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One StarCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000179 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Coinnest. StarCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $28,734.00 worth of StarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, StarCoin has traded down 20.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.26 or 0.00791900 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00002527 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003324 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00016971 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011692 BTC.
StarCoin Coin Profile
StarCoin (CRYPTO:KST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 24th, 2018. StarCoin’s total supply is 877,631,077 coins. StarCoin’s official website is www.starcoin.tv. The official message board for StarCoin is www.starcointalk.com. StarCoin’s official Twitter account is @StarkstTeam.
Buying and Selling StarCoin
StarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.